1) The Oriental Flute: A 7th century Japanese pentatonic scale, side blown, easy to create as the scale is so melodic. Anything you do, going from down to up the scale and back will sound good. The Oriental flute is usually sold for $105. Learn more about the Oriental Flute here.
2) Arabian Flute: A Mid-Eastern sounding melodic scale with a pinkie hole. I call this the Medium Arabian 14 1/2 inches long and usually sells for $62. Learn more about the Arabian Flute here.
3) The Counselor: A rich renaissance sounding harmonic minor flute 17 inches long and easy to create as it is a harmonic minor scale. Usually sold for $82. Learn more about the Counselor here.
4) The Indian Bansuri: Played in India, this is a medium voiced 16 inch major scale that will play in G Major, A minor, E minor and C pentatonic. In India this would be called a C Bansuri. In the New World it would be called a G major flute. I also call it the Brazilian Major because it was in Brazil where I began to make them in 1972. Usually sold for $108. Learn more about the Brazilian Major here.
5) The Egyptian Flute: Inspired by the Egyptian Ney, this is a modified side blown flute with a mid voice exotic scale. 20 1/2 inches. Usually sold for $114.
6) A beautiful Flute Bag has 5 flute pockets. It also has an adjustable strap. Usually sold for $55.
SELECT ANY AMOUNT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE IN THE NEXT STEP.
Every donation makes a difference, so Thank you for getting involved!
Monthly Recurring Gift
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY! Make sure to stay updated to our progress by checking our Website and following us on Facebook. If you have more questions or you would like to get involved contact us here.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device